Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Войти

Здесь будут отображаться разработчики и сообщества, за которыми вы следите. Войдите в учётную запись, чтобы присоединиться к обсуждению.


  • Поиск сообществНайдите своё сообщество

08/04 | «Ветеринарная клиника: Реальные истории» возвращается

ИзбранноеОпубликовано в сообществеANIMAL HOSPITALв канале Announcements 🚨
math_idk
math_idk
math_idk2 мес. назад
  • Разработчик
  • Менеджеры сообщества
math_idk2 мес. назад
  • Разработчик
  • Менеджеры сообщества

A new era begins on August 4.

Get ready for v1.0 — FULL RELEASE, the biggest Animal Hospital update yet, featuring major improvements, exciting new content, bug fixes, and much more.

Thank you to everyone who has supported the game and been part of this journey. We cannot wait to welcome you back to the hospital.

Save the date: August 4.

The REAL Animal Hospital returns.

Ahrua93
Ahrua93
Ahrua932 мес. назад
Ahrua932 мес. назад

Hi can you add please a mode when you can save the game? Like story and endless so I don't have to start from shift 1 every time?🥲

Ahrua93
Ahrua93
Ahrua932 мес. назад
Ahrua932 мес. назад

There's a bug now: I can see my head running when I move. It's not in first person properly

math_idk
math_idk
math_idk2 мес. назад
  • Разработчик
  • Менеджеры сообщества
math_idk2 мес. назад
  • Разработчик
  • Менеджеры сообщества

Hi there, thanks for letting us know; we're working on a fix.

El_Domty108
El_Domty108
El_Domty1082 мес. назад
El_Domty1082 мес. назад

The game is so good, but I rejected over 20 abnormals which is too much on shift 5.and it was,Kind of lagginglike

Хотите присоединиться к обсуждению?
Войдите, чтобы оставить сообщение