Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Sign in

Developers and their communities you followed will be shown here. Sign in to join the discussion.


  • Explore communitiesFind your community

18 New Levels & 3 New Biomes!

HighlightPosted inFOADvia We're Cooked!๐Ÿ…
FOAD Nate
FOAD Nate
FOAD Nate6 mo. ago
  • Developer
  • Community Owner
FOAD Nate6 mo. ago
  • Developer
  • Community Owner

We've been heads-down for weeks and it's finally time to share what we've built. Three new biomes โ€” Ice, Candy, and Tropical โ€” each with 6 levels, a new music track, and food mechanics that fit the vibe.

New recipes include:

  • smoothies๐Ÿฅค

  • burritos ๐ŸŒฏ

  • dumplings ๐ŸฅŸ

  • pizzas ๐Ÿ•

  • cakes ๐Ÿฐ

  • and donuts.

Explore a new island, try the new fall system - but you'll lose three seconds, and let us know what you think!

CarterMario20
CarterMario20
CarterMario205 mo. ago
CarterMario205 mo. ago

I'm trying to do custom characters myself I don't know how you have got the Characters to work with animations It would be great if you guys are able to show me what you're doing sometime Or something I might have a couple of ideas of what you're doing I have a couple ways to work, but I'm trying to figure out the animation stuff on it. Because a lot of ways create gender and I found one way that doesn't. Yours is very smooth I don't know how yours works I've been trying to figure this out for at least a couple months possibly a year now You were The first map That actually has these type of characters I haven't actually seen any others Well, if you're willing to show me how that works. We can do it over the discord or whatever Or you could even send me a video on discord My username is chouston20 Thank you.

ThatWolfyGuy
ThatWolfyGuy
ThatWolfyGuy5 mo. ago
ThatWolfyGuy5 mo. ago

I like everything besides falling, I didn't like the unnecessary risk that didn't stop me from getting 3 stars. I love every new food, smoothies are easy to prep and cut ice is cool because the blenders can't always do that. The cake or donuts was fun to figure out either fry or oven. And wraps with new cut meat animation was a nice touch.

NO MORE TELEPORTERS THEY ARE SLOW AND FIGDETY.

I look forward to more daily quest, 4 or 5? New skins in the future.

Thank you for your work towards this map, maybe 5 chefs so all my friends can play?

ษฟษ˜vษ˜oสœwสšั—ษž
ษฟษ˜vษ˜oสœwสšั—ษž
ษฟษ˜vษ˜oสœwสšั—ษž5 mo. ago
ษฟษ˜vษ˜oสœwสšั—ษž5 mo. ago

give us different biomes for endless mode

NovaGhostXD
NovaGhostXD
NovaGhostXD5 mo. ago
NovaGhostXD5 mo. ago

u should make like an option were u can upgrade your knife or kitchen wear. just like the character skins were u can pick different ones that have the higher tier

werewlf_samurai
werewlf_samurai
werewlf_samurai5 mo. ago
werewlf_samurai5 mo. ago

Don't know if it's just me but I can't play this on mouse and keyboard, while I can move around, I can't interact with anything. Thankfully I have a controller to use instead but thought I'd put this out there.

MamaCandyy
MamaCandyy
MamaCandyy5 mo. ago
MamaCandyy5 mo. ago

Please add more plates to this game. Itโ€™s so difficult when you have to wait for them! Can you also make it possible to actually play alone.

brn-dn
brn-dn
brn-dn4 mo. ago
brn-dn4 mo. ago

Just saw this at State of Unreal 2026! How'd I not see this before??

FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric3 mo. ago
  • Developer
  • Community Team
FOAD Eric3 mo. ago
  • Developer
  • Community Team

Hello!!

Robot Sardine
Robot Sardine
Robot Sardine3 mo. ago
Robot Sardine3 mo. ago

On the PC, the usual W, S, A, D keys would not work. I could only use the arrow keys and spacebar. My GameSir controller would not work at all in the game.

Want to participate?
Sign in to leave a reply