Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Se connecter

Les développeurs et les communautés que vous suivez s'affichent ici. Connectez-vous pour prendre part à la discussion.


  • Découvrir les communautésTrouver votre communauté

18 nouveaux niveaux et 3 nouveaux biomes !

Temps fortPublié dansFOADvia We're Cooked!🍅
FOAD Nate
FOAD Nate
FOAD Nateil y a 6 m.
  • Développeur
  • Propriétaire de la communauté
FOAD Nateil y a 6 m.
  • Développeur
  • Propriétaire de la communauté

Nous avons bossé sans relâche pendant des semaines, et il est enfin temps de vous montrer ce qu’on a créé. Trois nouveaux biomes — Glace, Bonbons et Tropical — avec 6 niveaux chacun, une nouvelle piste musicale et des mécaniques de nourriture qui collent à l’ambiance.

Les nouveaux schémas comprennent :

  • smoothies🥤

  • burritos

  • raviolis 🥟

  • pizzas 🍕

  • gâteaux 🍰

  • et beignets.

Explorez une nouvelle île, essayez le nouveau système de chute, mais vous perdrez trois secondes, et dites-nous ce que vous en pensez !

CarterMario20
CarterMario20
CarterMario20il y a 5 m.
CarterMario20il y a 5 m.

I'm trying to do custom characters myself I don't know how you have got the Characters to work with animations It would be great if you guys are able to show me what you're doing sometime Or something I might have a couple of ideas of what you're doing I have a couple ways to work, but I'm trying to figure out the animation stuff on it. Because a lot of ways create gender and I found one way that doesn't. Yours is very smooth I don't know how yours works I've been trying to figure this out for at least a couple months possibly a year now You were The first map That actually has these type of characters I haven't actually seen any others Well, if you're willing to show me how that works. We can do it over the discord or whatever Or you could even send me a video on discord My username is chouston20 Thank you.

ThatWolfyGuy
ThatWolfyGuy
ThatWolfyGuyil y a 5 m.
ThatWolfyGuyil y a 5 m.

I like everything besides falling, I didn't like the unnecessary risk that didn't stop me from getting 3 stars. I love every new food, smoothies are easy to prep and cut ice is cool because the blenders can't always do that. The cake or donuts was fun to figure out either fry or oven. And wraps with new cut meat animation was a nice touch.

NO MORE TELEPORTERS THEY ARE SLOW AND FIGDETY.

I look forward to more daily quest, 4 or 5? New skins in the future.

Thank you for your work towards this map, maybe 5 chefs so all my friends can play?

ɿɘvɘoʜwʚїɞ
ɿɘvɘoʜwʚїɞ
ɿɘvɘoʜwʚїɞil y a 5 m.
ɿɘvɘoʜwʚїɞil y a 5 m.

give us different biomes for endless mode

NovaGhostXD
NovaGhostXD
NovaGhostXDil y a 5 m.
NovaGhostXDil y a 5 m.

u should make like an option were u can upgrade your knife or kitchen wear. just like the character skins were u can pick different ones that have the higher tier

werewlf_samurai
werewlf_samurai
werewlf_samuraiil y a 5 m.
werewlf_samuraiil y a 5 m.

Don't know if it's just me but I can't play this on mouse and keyboard, while I can move around, I can't interact with anything. Thankfully I have a controller to use instead but thought I'd put this out there.

MamaCandyy
MamaCandyy
MamaCandyyil y a 5 m.
MamaCandyyil y a 5 m.

Please add more plates to this game. It’s so difficult when you have to wait for them! Can you also make it possible to actually play alone.

brn-dn
brn-dn
brn-dnil y a 4 m.
brn-dnil y a 4 m.

Just saw this at State of Unreal 2026! How'd I not see this before??

FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric
FOAD Ericil y a 3 m.
  • Développeur
  • Équipe de la communauté
FOAD Ericil y a 3 m.
  • Développeur
  • Équipe de la communauté

Hello!!

Robot Sardine
Robot Sardine
Robot Sardineil y a 3 m.
Robot Sardineil y a 3 m.

On the PC, the usual W, S, A, D keys would not work. I could only use the arrow keys and spacebar. My GameSir controller would not work at all in the game.

Vous souhaitez participer ?
Connectez-vous pour écrire une réponse.