Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Accedi

Gli sviluppatori e le community che segui sono mostrate qui. Accedi per partecipare alla discussione.


  • Esplora le communityTrova la tua community

Formula Racing - Monaco 🇲🇨 (Aggiornamento mappa 16)

Momenti salientiPubblicato inCommandertramite Formula Racing - Monaco 🇲🇨
Commander1117
Commander1117
Commander11175 mesi fa
  • Sviluppatore
  • Proprietario della community
Commander11175 mesi fa
  • Sviluppatore
  • Proprietario della community

I've made a few changes to Monaco to hopefully help the matchmaking issues now that the map is listed in discover. New players should be able to join mid race to hopefully fill the empty lobbies, if you don't like that feature, you can always click the league race mode button at the start of the game or race in a private lobby. I've increased the car count from 20 to 40, so now if people join mid race there should be enough cars for them to grab one and join in on the action. I've also temporarily enabled boosting and boost regen to help overtaking, although at the cost of removing fuel. (It's not possible to have fuel and boost regen enabled at the same time in creative). There's an update on the 30th that is supposedly adding customizable car physics, which I can hopefully use to make the driving more fun and/or realistic.

Vuoi partecipare?
Accedi per lasciare una risposta