Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Se connecter

Les développeurs et les communautés que vous suivez s'affichent ici. Connectez-vous pour prendre part à la discussion.


  • Découvrir les communautésTrouver votre communauté

Miner Tycoon 2 - Retours de la communauté

Temps fortPublié dansBlzn Studiosvia General Chat
BlznDev
BlznDev
BlznDevil y a 8 m.
  • Développeur
  • Propriétaire de la communauté
BlznDevil y a 8 m.
  • Développeur
  • Propriétaire de la communauté

Salut tout le monde ! Je cherche des retours honnêtes sur Miner Tycoon 2.

Que vous ayez découvert un bug, que vous ayez une idée pour une nouvelle mise à jour ou que vous pensiez simplement que quelque chose doit être équilibré, je veux vous entendre !

Partagez vos avis dans les commentaires/réponses. Merci pour votre soutien à travers votre expérience de jeu !

P.S. - La zone 7 est en plein développement, vous devriez voir une mise à jour à ce sujet prochainement !

WhyEvenTryPie
WhyEvenTryPie
WhyEvenTryPieil y a 8 m.
WhyEvenTryPieil y a 8 m.

Experienced an error in Zone 6 area 3 after 5 rebirths. The brick I collect is no longer reflected in the Strength Upgrade window. I can still collect bricks. Further, I can still spend the bricks to hatch/upgrade pets and upgrade skills, but I cannot upgrade my strength. I went to each Strength Upgrade person in each section, but as the photo shows I have no bricks.

SLAYERHELLE
SLAYERHELLE
SLAYERHELLEil y a 8 m.
SLAYERHELLEil y a 8 m.

Id like to more gold rocks in area6 or at least be able to have gold rocks on consmic

BlznDev
BlznDev
BlznDevil y a 8 m.
  • Développeur
  • Propriétaire de la communauté
BlznDevil y a 8 m.
  • Développeur
  • Propriétaire de la communauté

That's because you have maxed your strength tiers! I can make that more visibly clear though in a future update, I appreciate you bringing this up!

skateborgar
skateborgar
skateborgaril y a 8 m.
skateborgaril y a 8 m.

Hello! I very much enjoy this game and have been playing it consistently since before the holiday update. I do have some feedback, sorted into sections below:

  1. Drop rates. This is the biggest thing holding the game back right now. There is a ton of cool content that there's no point in doing because there is not an appropriate payout. Delve waves, Stardust drops, Zephyr Boss Hard/ EX Mode, all need vastly increased reward drops. It took me getting my pets to level 1 million before I could quickly do the Delve, but when each wave is only dropping thousands of eggs, I have no reason to do it at all. Likewise, I don't even know what the level 240 Star Power buff even does because grinding stardust is such a chore. Either increase the drop rate a ton, or just allow the Pixyl pets to scale with level too, but something has to be done.

  2. Mini-meteors. Like above, there really isn't a reason to bother with the mini-meteors in each Area since, by the time you can actually break them, it often just makes more sense to move on to the next area instead. Perhaps the meteors in A1-A5 could drop stardust so you can make A6 progress earlier during a rebirth?

  3. Prime meteor. I know there have already been some changes to it with the addition of prime nodes, but the damage required to break it is legit insane, especially with the soft time limit of the prime nodes. You need strength pets equipped, but stardust is the more valuable resource so you use Pixyls, but even with base strength maxed, your damage is useless. It's a bummer.

  4. Strength limit needs to be increased. I use e notation and the strength maxes at e189 while the Prime Meteor is e201? That's insane. Stone becomes effectively useless mid-way through A6, there has to be another use for it to help boost strength.

I also found a bug. In A6S3, there is an area to keep skills after a rebirth. If that skill is already maxed and you buy an upgrade, the upgraded skill seems to overflow back to a lower skill level. This is fixed upon rebirth, so I've just been not buying them until right before I rebirth, but I wanted to report it in case no one else has.

Overall, I love this game! Your continued support is greatly appreciated, and you've got some fun ideas, keep it up! <3

Icicle C Cold
Icicle C Cold
Icicle C Coldil y a 8 m.
Icicle C Coldil y a 8 m.

I am wondering what use bones have? I am guessing I don't get to know until A6. At any rate, I'm having a wonderful time playing this mode, it is perfectly mindless and that's just what I need on my exhausted days. I would like to have a menu section in the little module device to upgrade skills so I don't have to run between areas. Yes, I know there's a teleport, but I am lazy.

Card Division
Card Division
Card Divisionil y a 8 m.
Card Divisionil y a 8 m.

With the way the endgame plays at this time, there is no incentive to be an active player and farm cosmic, rather its much easier and more rewarding to farm 6-3 meteor to get rewards and that just makes the game unenjoyable and basically just a AFK game. I think changes need to be made to cosmic to make it so that it rewards you more than what meteor does, from my experience in MT1 and BT, there has been a very noticeable benefit to playing actively in the endgame but in MT2 that doesn't feel like that is the case.

Much love to the game and the people that make it the amazing experience it is ❤️

richonxbox
richonxbox
richonxboxil y a 8 m.
richonxboxil y a 8 m.

I've spent about 1k hours each on MT 1 and 2. I finally quit because the grind for stardust just became unfun. It doesn't feel like progress to spend hours just to go up one level, still having 80 to go.

I feel stuck, and that makes for a poor tycoon experience.

Doru-Ionut
Doru-Ionut
Doru-Ionutil y a 8 m.
Doru-Ionutil y a 8 m.

first of all lets address the lag issue from the game, sometimes it's impossible to play you move forward but getting pushed back in the next frame. really annoying

the simple fact that some people have no idea how to combine their pets for better rewards. example if you are destroying meteors logically speaking you should equip pets with that aspect like oblivion. S6 is mostly for players with more than 4 rebirths 😐

P.S. drop rates and strength is directly linked to your pets level, imagine this keep farming at max stats with the adequate pets, preferably the red meteors which can be accessed after 1 rebirth.

further more the strength becomes pretty much obsolete in S6 and all you need at least 170 star power to destroy a prime node after that with a bit of luck you find a player with more power to destroy the prime meteor and watch all your resources climb, after that from time to time you simple max all pets. but you should do this after 10 rebirths.

in my own opinion the game is great the way it is, apart the issue with the lag no idea why we experience it.

and here is another great tip for everyone, forgot to post it first time, sorry.

whenever looting chests be sure to have mob and boss drop rate pets like Dwelve, Cactoro or Luma.

zloy tapo4ek
zloy tapo4ek
zloy tapo4ekil y a 7 m.
zloy tapo4ekil y a 7 m.

I have the pet that gives extra golden rock % chance. I had 5 equipped which gave me 25% chance of getting a golden rock but I only get it after 100+ rocks or smth

Vous souhaitez participer ?
Connectez-vous pour écrire une réponse.