Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Sign in

Developers and their communities you followed will be shown here. Sign in to join the discussion.


  • Explore communitiesFind your community

Mini Update PT.2

HighlightPosted inRicky-Pugvia Silent Hill 2: [RECREATIONS]
Ricky-Pug
Ricky-Pug
Ricky-Pug18 days ago
  • Developer
  • Community Owner
Ricky-Pug18 days ago
  • Developer
  • Community Owner

With the release of Silent Hill Townfall, I thought I'll celebrate it by making another update for you guys!

1. Added new World Setting "Townfall"

2. Added new travel point for the graveyard for convenience

3. Reduced the first person for from 120 to 95 to improve quality

4. Made sprinting have Infinite stamina

That's all for now, see y'all!

riley_riley.
riley_riley.
riley_riley.13 days ago
riley_riley.13 days ago

you should make the sh3 mall one day

Ricky-Pug
Ricky-Pug
Ricky-Pug13 days ago
  • Developer
  • Community Owner
Ricky-Pug13 days ago
  • Developer
  • Community Owner

I'll definitely make something from Silent Hill 3 one day! That or from Silent Hill 1. I feel like it's been long overdue for me

Want to participate?
Sign in to leave a reply