Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Accedi

Gli sviluppatori e le community che segui sono mostrate qui. Accedi per partecipare alla discussione.


  • Esplora le communityTrova la tua community

*NUOVA* Stagione 4 Γ¨ disponibile!

Momenti salientiPubblicato inAli-Atramite SUPER 1V1 FFA
Noodlepower10
Noodlepower10
Noodlepower102 mesi fa
  • Sviluppatore
  • Squadra della community
Noodlepower102 mesi fa
  • Sviluppatore
  • Squadra della community

ALL GUNS from Season 4 are now in SUPER 1V1 FFA! πŸ‘Ύ

Including the Outstanding Pistol to give you a head start on the Battle Pass! Enter 88291 to claim! πŸ•ΉοΈ

Vonwemissyou
Vonwemissyou
Vonwemissyou2 mesi fa
Vonwemissyou2 mesi fa

Can I have sonic my birthday was yesterday and I really wanted the sonic skin but I couldn't get it because I have 0 v bucks

Gokubug47
Gokubug47
Gokubug472 mesi fa
Gokubug472 mesi fa

I love your vids and pls give me v-bucks

Tinyrobot12e70
Tinyrobot12e70
Tinyrobot12e702 mesi fa
Tinyrobot12e702 mesi fa

I loveeeeeeeee your vids

The end

TheRealyBigB
TheRealyBigB
TheRealyBigB2 mesi fa
TheRealyBigB2 mesi fa

I love your vids can I have the new shadow skin. It’s gonna be out of the item shop when my birthday comes in two weeks.

LilDomoBro17
LilDomoBro17
LilDomoBro172 mesi fa
LilDomoBro172 mesi fa

peak

all2peaces
all2peaces
all2peaces2 mesi fa
all2peaces2 mesi fa

wee

DustyAirport2893
DustyAirport2893
DustyAirport28932 mesi fa
DustyAirport28932 mesi fa

nice

JaxsonSpiderman
JaxsonSpiderman
JaxsonSpiderman2 mesi fa
  • Sviluppatore
JaxsonSpiderman2 mesi fa
  • Sviluppatore

Yay

Bobs 2014
Bobs 2014
Bobs 20141 mese fa
Bobs 20141 mese fa

Please can i get the shadow skin ur map helps me with battle pass i love ur map im subbed user yellowGambler485

Vuoi partecipare?
Accedi per lasciare una risposta