Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Iniciar sesión

Los desarrolladores y las comunidades que hayas seguido aparecerán aquí. Inicia sesión para unirte a la discusión.


  • Explora comunidadesEncuentra tu comunidad

¡Nuevo DESAFÍO 1C1 “Desigual”! Se agregó el rifle de asalto con fijación.

DestacarPublicado enShinobi Clan - TobyWanShinobipor Shinobi Zero Build Training Course v8.4
TobyWanShinobiYT
TobyWanShinobiYT
TobyWanShinobiYThace 8 m
  • Desarrollador
  • Propietario de la comunidad
TobyWanShinobiYThace 8 m
  • Desarrollador
  • Propietario de la comunidad

El 1 contra 1 desigual ahora es un desafío de guantelete; la posición rodeada se movió a Isla de Puntería. Se agregaron el Rifle de asalto de mira automática y el Rifle de asalto modelo alfa al botín disponible.

straystrizzy
straystrizzy
straystrizzyhace 7 m
straystrizzyhace 7 m

this is one of the btter training maps. goated. please dont stop developing it as seasons go on

Fritzzzor
Fritzzzor
Fritzzzorhace 7 m
Fritzzzorhace 7 m

I like it a lot. It’s a really smart, well-chosen set of exercises. I wish I had something like this back in the 90s when I was practising for tournaments in Quake II and Quake III Arena.

Spiderminmin20
Spiderminmin20
Spiderminmin20hace 7 m
Spiderminmin20hace 7 m

Love the map! I'm sure I have over 100 hours in it. Thanks!

80s_Kid_
80s_Kid_
80s_Kid_hace 6 m
80s_Kid_hace 6 m

Hi Toby, awesome map I practice on it every morning :-) When you get the chance can you please add the Hyperburst pistol and the Combat SMG. Take care old guy lol

80s_Kid_
80s_Kid_
80s_Kid_hace 6 m
80s_Kid_hace 6 m

My bad the Combat is already there - I must be the old guy Haha - but I don't see the Hyperburst

MischievousSnake
MischievousSnake
MischievousSnakehace 6 m
MischievousSnakehace 6 m

Thanks for updating the equipment walls with currently marked BR items. It's a great map!

TripMan82
TripMan82
TripMan82hace 6 m
TripMan82hace 6 m

Great job. Thanks Your map I upgrade my aim, movement. For thanks of Your work you heve another sub in Youtube and I write Your code in Fotnite shop. I wish You the best of everything.

Absolute Rainbow
Absolute Rainbow
Absolute Rainbowhace 5 m
Absolute Rainbowhace 5 m

How long and often do you update your map?

Vyxtopher
Vyxtopher
Vyxtopherhace 5 m
Vyxtopherhace 5 m

Woot woot!

¿Quieres participar?
Inicia sesión para escribir una respuesta