Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Sign in

Developers and their communities you followed will be shown here. Sign in to join the discussion.


  • Explore communitiesFind your community

Power Hours: Spooky Dash Sprites | October 10

HighlightPosted inEpic Gamesvia Battle Royale
Oct10
6:00 PM · for 2 hours
3.5K Interested
Communities Team
Communities Team
Communities Team1 day ago
  • Staff
  • Developer
  • Community Owner
Communities Team1 day ago
  • Staff
  • Developer
  • Community Owner

‘Tis the season to be scary! This Saturday, October 10, the Island’s eeriest Sprites are haunting the map in bigger numbers, with extra Pumpkin Chests popping up. Hop on your Witch Broom and give chase.

🕑 Starts at 2 PM ET | 6 PM UTC

🕘 Second round starts at 9 PM ET | Sunday, 1 AM UTC

🧹 Everyone drops in with a Witch Broom

🎃 More Pumpkin Chests across the Island

👻 The Deer, Vampire and Spooky Dash Sprites appear more often

🪙 1-Up Tokens and Portable Extractors may drop from Chests

A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A A1 day ago
A U S T I N A A1 day ago

first and peak

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer08881 day ago
GoalieGamer08881 day ago

STOP PUTTING OG COSMETICS IN THE SHOP FORTNITE!!!

SnagKraken
SnagKraken
SnagKraken23 hr. ago
SnagKraken23 hr. ago

DONT GET MAD

iangzz13
iangzz13
iangzz1321 hr. ago
iangzz1321 hr. ago

I genuinely need that gold spooky dash sprite tho

Zaiah-
Zaiah-
Zaiah-21 hr. ago
Zaiah-21 hr. ago

Epic games, thank you for being there even with recent hiring challenges, I appreciate you helping these kids become more social but i request that you make another method for sprite gathering and usage so they are not just playing the game constantly. A passive sprite level up or ability to use them post gathering would help this alot :3

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales120 hr. ago
pixletales120 hr. ago

anybody want to be in a duo with me zero build in battle royale?

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales120 hr. ago
pixletales120 hr. ago

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer088818 hr. ago
GoalieGamer088818 hr. ago

If you had an OG cosmetic and fortnite threw it in the shop for anyone to buy, wouldn't you be mad to?

Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOES18 hr. ago
Harper HAS SHOES18 hr. ago

I would definitely not like it if I were a veteran, but maybe they’ll add status tags to player names like “veteran” “OG” “noob” etcetera.

Want to participate?
Sign in to leave a reply