Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

サインイン

フォローしたデベロッパーとそのコミュニティは、こちらに表示されます。サインインしてディスカッションに参加しましょう。


  • コミュニティを探すコミュニティを見つける

パワー・アワー: 不気味なダッシュの精霊 | 10月10日

ハイライト次に投稿済み:Epic Games経由 Battle Royale
Oct10
6:00 PM · 2 時間の間
3.7K 興味あり
Communities Team
Communities Team
Communities Team1 日前
  • スタッフ
  • デベロッパー
  • コミュニティ オーナー
Communities Team1 日前
  • スタッフ
  • デベロッパー
  • コミュニティ オーナー

怖い季節がやってきた! 土曜日の10月10日、島でいちばん不気味な精霊たちが、いつもより大勢でマップに出現し、カボチャの宝箱も追加で出現するぞ。ウィッチブルームに乗って追いかけよう。

🕑 日本時間の翌日午前3時開始 | 午前7時(UTC)

🕘 第2ラウンドは日本時間の翌日午前10時開始 | 日曜日 午後2時(UTC)

🧹 全員がウィッチブルームを持って降下

🎃 島中にカボチャの宝箱がさらに出現

👻 シカ、ヴァンパイア、スプーキー・ダッシュの精霊の出現率が上昇

🪙 1-Upトークンとポータブル抽出装置が宝箱からドロップすることがある

A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A A1 日前
A U S T I N A A1 日前

first and peak

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer08881 日前
GoalieGamer08881 日前

STOP PUTTING OG COSMETICS IN THE SHOP FORTNITE!!!

SnagKraken
SnagKraken
SnagKraken23 時間前
SnagKraken23 時間前

DONT GET MAD

iangzz13
iangzz13
iangzz1322 時間前
iangzz1322 時間前

I genuinely need that gold spooky dash sprite tho

Zaiah-
Zaiah-
Zaiah-21 時間前
Zaiah-21 時間前

Epic games, thank you for being there even with recent hiring challenges, I appreciate you helping these kids become more social but i request that you make another method for sprite gathering and usage so they are not just playing the game constantly. A passive sprite level up or ability to use them post gathering would help this alot :3

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales120 時間前
pixletales120 時間前

anybody want to be in a duo with me zero build in battle royale?

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales120 時間前
pixletales120 時間前

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer088819 時間前
GoalieGamer088819 時間前

If you had an OG cosmetic and fortnite threw it in the shop for anyone to buy, wouldn't you be mad to?

Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOES18 時間前
Harper HAS SHOES18 時間前

I would definitely not like it if I were a veteran, but maybe they’ll add status tags to player names like “veteran” “OG” “noob” etcetera.

参加しますか?
サインインして返信する