Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

로그인

팔로우한 개발자와 개발자의 커뮤니티가 여기에 표시됩니다. 로그인하여 토론에 참여하세요.


  • 커뮤니티 탐색내 커뮤니티 찾기

파워 아워: 오싹한 질주 정령 | 10월 10일

하이라이트게시 위치:Epic Games방법 Battle Royale
Oct10
6:00 PM · 2시간 동안 진행됨
3.7K 관심 있음
Communities Team
Communities Team
Communities Team1일 전
  • 직원
  • 개발자
  • 커뮤니티 소유자
Communities Team1일 전
  • 직원
  • 개발자
  • 커뮤니티 소유자

으스스한 시즌이 돌아왔어요! 이번 토요일, 10월 10일에는 섬에서 가장 오싹한 정령들이 더 많이 출몰하고, 호박 상자도 더 자주 나타납니다. 마녀의 빗자루를 타고 쫓아가 보세요.

🕑 오후 3시(한국 시간) 시작 | 오후 3시 UTC

🕘 2라운드: 오전 11시(한국 시간) 시작 | 일요일 오전 10시 UTC

🧹 모두 마녀의 빗자루를 들고 지금 참가

🎃 섬 곳곳에 호박 상자 추가

👻 디어, 뱀파이어, 오싹 질주 정령이 더 자주 출몰

🪙 상자에서 1-UP 토큰과 휴대용 회수기가 나올 수도 있습니다

A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A A1일 전
A U S T I N A A1일 전

first and peak

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer08881일 전
GoalieGamer08881일 전

STOP PUTTING OG COSMETICS IN THE SHOP FORTNITE!!!

SnagKraken
SnagKraken
SnagKraken23시간 전
SnagKraken23시간 전

DONT GET MAD

iangzz13
iangzz13
iangzz1322시간 전
iangzz1322시간 전

I genuinely need that gold spooky dash sprite tho

Zaiah-
Zaiah-
Zaiah-21시간 전
Zaiah-21시간 전

Epic games, thank you for being there even with recent hiring challenges, I appreciate you helping these kids become more social but i request that you make another method for sprite gathering and usage so they are not just playing the game constantly. A passive sprite level up or ability to use them post gathering would help this alot :3

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales120시간 전
pixletales120시간 전

anybody want to be in a duo with me zero build in battle royale?

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales120시간 전
pixletales120시간 전

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer088819시간 전
GoalieGamer088819시간 전

If you had an OG cosmetic and fortnite threw it in the shop for anyone to buy, wouldn't you be mad to?

Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOES18시간 전
Harper HAS SHOES18시간 전

I would definitely not like it if I were a veteran, but maybe they’ll add status tags to player names like “veteran” “OG” “noob” etcetera.

참여하고 싶으신가요?
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요