Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Iniciar sessão

Desenvolvedores e suas respectivas comunidades que você seguir serão exibidos aqui. Entre para participar da conversa.


  • Explorar comunidadesEncontre sua comunidade

Horas do Poder: Elementais Ligeiros Assustadores | 10 de outubro

RealcePublicado emEpic Gamesvia Battle Royale
Oct10
6:00 PM · por 2 horas
3.7K Tenho interesse
Communities Team
Communities Team
Communities Teamhá 1 dia
  • Equipe
  • Desenvolvedor
  • Proprietário(a) da Comunidade
Communities Teamhá 1 dia
  • Equipe
  • Desenvolvedor
  • Proprietário(a) da Comunidade

É época de assustar! Neste sábado, 10 de Outubro, os Elementais mais sinistros da Ilha vão assombrar o mapa em maior número, com mais Baús de Abóbora aparecendo. Suba na sua Vassoura de Bruxa e vá à caça.

🕑 Começa às 15h BRT | 18h UTC

🕘 A segunda rodada começa às 22h BRT | domingo, 1h UTC

🧹 Todo mundo cai com uma Vassoura de Bruxa

🎃 Mais Baús de Abóbora pela Ilha

👻 Os Elementais Cervo, Vampiro e Elemental Ligeiro Assustador aparecem com mais frequência

🪙 Tokens 1-Up e Extratores Portáteis podem sair de Baús

A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A Ahá 1 dia
A U S T I N A Ahá 1 dia

first and peak

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888há 1 dia
GoalieGamer0888há 1 dia

STOP PUTTING OG COSMETICS IN THE SHOP FORTNITE!!!

SnagKraken
SnagKraken
SnagKrakenhá 23 h
SnagKrakenhá 23 h

DONT GET MAD

iangzz13
iangzz13
iangzz13há 22 h
iangzz13há 22 h

I genuinely need that gold spooky dash sprite tho

Zaiah-
Zaiah-
Zaiah-há 21 h
Zaiah-há 21 h

Epic games, thank you for being there even with recent hiring challenges, I appreciate you helping these kids become more social but i request that you make another method for sprite gathering and usage so they are not just playing the game constantly. A passive sprite level up or ability to use them post gathering would help this alot :3

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales1há 20 h
pixletales1há 20 h

anybody want to be in a duo with me zero build in battle royale?

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales1há 20 h
pixletales1há 20 h

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888há 19 h
GoalieGamer0888há 19 h

If you had an OG cosmetic and fortnite threw it in the shop for anyone to buy, wouldn't you be mad to?

Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOEShá 18 h
Harper HAS SHOEShá 18 h

I would definitely not like it if I were a veteran, but maybe they’ll add status tags to player names like “veteran” “OG” “noob” etcetera.

Quer participar?
Inicie a sessão para responder