Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

登录

你关注的开发者及其社区将在此显示。登录以加入讨论。


  • 探索社区查找你的社区

超能时刻:诡趣冲刺精灵|10月10日

精选发布于Epic Games通过 Battle Royale
Oct10
6:00 PM · 持续2小时
3.7K 感兴趣
Communities Team
Communities Team
Communities Team1天前
  • 工作人员
  • 开发者
  • 社区所有者
Communities Team1天前
  • 工作人员
  • 开发者
  • 社区所有者

惊悚季来啦!本周六(10月10日),岛屿上最阴森的精灵将以更大规模出没地图,额外的南瓜宝箱也会频频刷出。骑上你的女巫扫帚,立刻追起来。

🕑 北京时间周日凌晨2点开始|6 PM UTC

🕘 第二轮将于北京时间周日上午9点开始|周日1 AM UTC

🧹 所有人空降时都会带着一把女巫扫帚

🎃 岛屿上会出现更多南瓜宝箱

👻 鹿精灵、吸血鬼精灵和恐怖冲刺精灵出现得更频繁

🪙 宝箱可能掉落1-Up代币和便携回收器

A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A A
A U S T I N A A1天前
A U S T I N A A1天前

first and peak

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer08881天前
GoalieGamer08881天前

STOP PUTTING OG COSMETICS IN THE SHOP FORTNITE!!!

SnagKraken
SnagKraken
SnagKraken23小时前
SnagKraken23小时前

DONT GET MAD

iangzz13
iangzz13
iangzz1322小时前
iangzz1322小时前

I genuinely need that gold spooky dash sprite tho

Zaiah-
Zaiah-
Zaiah-21小时前
Zaiah-21小时前

Epic games, thank you for being there even with recent hiring challenges, I appreciate you helping these kids become more social but i request that you make another method for sprite gathering and usage so they are not just playing the game constantly. A passive sprite level up or ability to use them post gathering would help this alot :3

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales120小时前
pixletales120小时前

anybody want to be in a duo with me zero build in battle royale?

pixletales1
pixletales1
pixletales120小时前
pixletales120小时前

GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer0888
GoalieGamer088819小时前
GoalieGamer088819小时前

If you had an OG cosmetic and fortnite threw it in the shop for anyone to buy, wouldn't you be mad to?

Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOES
Harper HAS SHOES18小时前
Harper HAS SHOES18小时前

I would definitely not like it if I were a veteran, but maybe they’ll add status tags to player names like “veteran” “OG” “noob” etcetera.

想参与吗?
登录以发表回复