しばらく先延ばしにしていましたが、「Prison Escape」の裏側のコードを全面的に書き直し、よりスケーラブルで、より信頼性が高く、最新の優れた機能を活用したものになりました。
バグがいくつかあるかもしれないので、見つけたら必ず報告してください!今週末は新しいアップデートを記念して、資金4倍イベントを開催します。
これからもっと追加していくのが楽しみです。ゲーム内にチラ見せやイースターエッグも入れていくので、新しいアップデートをお見逃しなく!
様子を見に行って、新しいものを確認しましょう!
しばらく先延ばしにしていましたが、「Prison Escape」の裏側のコードを全面的に書き直し、よりスケーラブルで、より信頼性が高く、最新の優れた機能を活用したものになりました。
バグがいくつかあるかもしれないので、見つけたら必ず報告してください!今週末は新しいアップデートを記念して、資金4倍イベントを開催します。
これからもっと追加していくのが楽しみです。ゲーム内にチラ見せやイースターエッグも入れていくので、新しいアップデートをお見逃しなく!
様子を見に行って、新しいものを確認しましょう!
I think the mode could benefit from a few changes, especially more rooms, difficulty scaling, and a rebirth system.
I’d also suggest taking another look at the damage system for melee weapons, shotguns, and explosives.
For melee weapons, the damage multipliers between body and head seem way too extreme. For example, a hit to the body might deal around 33 damage, while a head hit can deal around 800. Since melee attacks and explosives are much more likely to hit the body than the head, they end up dealing very little damage in most situations. I think the body multiplier could be increased and the head multiplier reduced to make the damage more consistent.
Shotguns have a different issue. If a shotgun fires, for example, 8 pellets, the game seems to detect the entire shot as only one bullet when calculating the damage. This means that even if all 8 pellets hit, the weapon may only deal the damage of a single pellet/shot, effectively making it deal around 1/8 of the damage it should.
Meanwhile, single-projectile weapons like pistols don't have this problem and can deal their full damage consistently. This makes them significantly more effective and, combined with speed buffs, encourages players to simply rush through everything with pistols.
Fixing the way pellet hits are calculated, while also balancing the body/head multipliers for melee and explosives, would make the weapon balance much healthier and give players more viable options instead of heavily favoring pistols and speed buffs.
Thank you for the feedback. I am working on a lot of that as we speak. The damage system is a little more challenging but got a lot coming
It's perfect..just add more levels..i play this game all the time..for me it's the best on fortnite..just need more levels that's it
Thank you for the work! I rreally like ProsinEscape. I played it so often (20T income per sec for example) that im thinking about reseting my stats. But as far as i found out the Developer has to enable that. Maybe you could include a "Reset your stats" Option? Besides that i dont see anything that requires a change. (more of anything surely would be great, but i dont see a need) Im not sure if i understood the point of Salty Entity correctly. I never played shotguns much, simply because other weapons do more damage, thats it ;) What i think is the need to shoot a Zombie in the Head perfectly fits and it works pretty well. (Its an awsome aim training) Greetings, SiDaReuS
Hello currently playing I love the map.. New update has Flashlight not work very well or not at all and currently you cant leave the final room even tho all enemies are defeated
There's an issue where your shield and health are not updated when you enter a new session, causing it to be at 50 - Shield and 100 - Health, either upgrading it or respawning fixes the issue.
fix your bugs 1 of them is my shield and health didnt save during game play and XP for the zombies doesent register now i stopped playing this mode
Hey, that should be fixed. I will do some more debuging. Also the xp should still be adding. Will test more later
Looking to doing that soon. A few discord members have given some good ideas