Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Sign in

Developers and their communities you followed will be shown here. Sign in to join the discussion.


  • Explore communitiesFind your community

(ROGUELIKE) HORR0R: HER V1.1.1 - UPDATE

HighlightPosted in(Roguelike) Horror: HERvia (Roguelike) Horror: HER
Reemƶ
Reemƶ
Reemƶ2 days ago
  • Community Owner
Reemƶ2 days ago
  • Community Owner
  • Rooms will now automatically open when Players are stuck in a room after 6 seconds

  • Added clearer lighting to room 3

  • Premium Shop is now open for players looking to get a head start on Cash and Souls

UPCOMING MAJOR UPDATE:

Medium difficulty path (upstairs) will be open with new missions, new rewards and new jump scares. Continuing the storyline by meeting the Commander and uncovering the secrets deeper inside

15 new rooms, including a new final Boss room.

BladesofMercury
BladesofMercury
BladesofMercury17 hr. ago
BladesofMercury17 hr. ago

we need a place to change our skins

Reemƶ
Reemƶ
Reemƶ17 hr. ago
  • Community Owner
Reemƶ17 hr. ago
  • Community Owner

so true i completely forgot about this. I will do this as soon as i can. I am currently on suspension for some reason so i cant make updates till the 6th. If their is anything missing or a bug you find please let me know

The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbie4 hr. ago
The Brave Newbie4 hr. ago

I am having an issue, i have unlocked demon boots, breathless braclet, ring of infinity and knights hold...ring of infinity does not work when loading into game, it still reloads when you enter a run...only way i found to fix is to respawn my character than it works most times, the others i have not noticed any issues. One other thing, maybe intentional , but after completing, i never see any of the jump scares besides the girl on the swing.. intentional?

The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbie3 hr. ago
The Brave Newbie3 hr. ago

One more thing, it started earlier today, and i just logged in now, npc are not giving any money, i am for clearing the room reward but no mob income

Reemƶ
Reemƶ
Reemƶ3 hr. ago
  • Community Owner
Reemƶ3 hr. ago
  • Community Owner

I will address the ring of infinity issue now, but I can't release any updates until October 6th (I am currently suspended, so I can't publish updates until then) So bear with me. As for the jump scares, it is intentional; however, I am interested to know your thoughts on whether they should be limited to once?

And when it comes to not giving money, I am honestly unsure why. Have you tried leaving the game and joining back? Let me know!

The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbie11 min. ago
The Brave Newbie11 min. ago

the money issue , all the new or lower level players are getting, im at prestige 8, maybe there is an issue there with the x times amount, i get money from room complete and bosses, only 1 of the jump scares would affect a speed run, just thought was glitched.. all good

Want to participate?
Sign in to leave a reply