Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

Iniciar sesión

Los desarrolladores y las comunidades que hayas seguido aparecerán aquí. Inicia sesión para unirte a la discusión.


  • Explora comunidadesEncuentra tu comunidad

(ROGUELIKE) HORR0R: HER V1.1.1 - ACTUALIZACIÓN

DestacarPublicado en(Roguelike) Horror: HERpor (Roguelike) Horror: HER
Reemƶ
Reemƶ
Reemƶhace 2 días
  • Propietario de la comunidad
Reemƶhace 2 días
  • Propietario de la comunidad
  • Las salas ahora se abrirán automáticamente cuando los jugadores se queden atascados en una sala después de 6 segundos

  • Se agregó iluminación más clara a la habitación 3

  • La tienda prémium ya está abierta para los jugadores que buscan sacar ventaja con efectivo y almas

PRÓXIMA ACTUALIZACIÓN MAYOR:

El camino de dificultad Media (arriba) estará abierto con nuevas misiones, nuevas recompensas y nuevos sustos repentinos. Continúa la historia al conocer al comando y descubrir los secretos que se esconden más adentro

15 salas nuevas, incluyendo una sala nueva del jefe final

BladesofMercury
BladesofMercury
BladesofMercuryhace 18 h
BladesofMercuryhace 18 h

we need a place to change our skins

Reemƶ
Reemƶ
Reemƶhace 17 h
  • Propietario de la comunidad
Reemƶhace 17 h
  • Propietario de la comunidad

so true i completely forgot about this. I will do this as soon as i can. I am currently on suspension for some reason so i cant make updates till the 6th. If their is anything missing or a bug you find please let me know

The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbiehace 4 h
The Brave Newbiehace 4 h

I am having an issue, i have unlocked demon boots, breathless braclet, ring of infinity and knights hold...ring of infinity does not work when loading into game, it still reloads when you enter a run...only way i found to fix is to respawn my character than it works most times, the others i have not noticed any issues. One other thing, maybe intentional , but after completing, i never see any of the jump scares besides the girl on the swing.. intentional?

The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbiehace 4 h
The Brave Newbiehace 4 h

One more thing, it started earlier today, and i just logged in now, npc are not giving any money, i am for clearing the room reward but no mob income

Reemƶ
Reemƶ
Reemƶhace 4 h
  • Propietario de la comunidad
Reemƶhace 4 h
  • Propietario de la comunidad

I will address the ring of infinity issue now, but I can't release any updates until October 6th (I am currently suspended, so I can't publish updates until then) So bear with me. As for the jump scares, it is intentional; however, I am interested to know your thoughts on whether they should be limited to once?

And when it comes to not giving money, I am honestly unsure why. Have you tried leaving the game and joining back? Let me know!

The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbie
The Brave Newbiehace 51 min
The Brave Newbiehace 51 min

the money issue , all the new or lower level players are getting, im at prestige 8, maybe there is an issue there with the x times amount, i get money from room complete and bosses, only 1 of the jump scares would affect a speed run, just thought was glitched.. all good

¿Quieres participar?
Inicia sesión para escribir una respuesta