Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

サインイン

フォローしたデベロッパーとそのコミュニティは、こちらに表示されます。サインインしてディスカッションに参加しましょう。


  • コミュニティを探すコミュニティを見つける

v1.32.0 パッチノート

ハイライト次に投稿済み:FOAD経由 STAR WARS: DROID TYCOON
FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric5 日前
  • デベロッパー
  • コミュニティ チーム
FOAD Eric5 日前
  • デベロッパー
  • コミュニティ チーム

カイバー・ドロイド カイバー・ドロイドがこちらに登場!

DROIDEXのアップデート

+ レイアウトを少し更新し、さまざまな画面解像度により適応できるようにしました。

+ 各バリエーションごとに、それぞれの追跡の進行状況が表示されるようになりました。

+ モバイルで、ドロイドが1回のタップでトラッキングされてしまう問題を修正しました。今後はトラッキングするにはダブルタップが必要です(モバイルのみ)。

+ ローカライズ済みテキストが正しく表示されない問題を修正しました。

アップデート+修正

+ デイリークエストでステラー・レジェンド リバースの必要条件を入手できるようになりました。

+ 「ブループリントのスクラップ」SRBパークに新しいレベルが追加され、ベスカーのブループリントが提供されます

+ モバイルのUIで乗数が誤って表示されていた問題を修正しました

+ LOW-MOで誤ったCPS量が付与される不具合を修正しました

+ ベースから遠く離れて歩くと、ワークショップのペイントが削除されてしまう問題を修正しました。

+ 作業場のペイントを切り替える際のパフォーマンスの向上。

DI33SY
DI33SY
DI33SY5 日前
DI33SY5 日前

I cant rebirth from 36-37??

I have all the requirements but the rebirth button is greyed out and cant press it.

MOON J3nsix
MOON J3nsix
MOON J3nsix5 日前
MOON J3nsix5 日前

I really think we'll get another astromech mission

MOON J3nsix
MOON J3nsix
MOON J3nsix5 日前
MOON J3nsix5 日前

I can't upgrade fusion droids to kyber

FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric5 日前
  • デベロッパー
  • コミュニティ チーム
FOAD Eric5 日前
  • デベロッパー
  • コミュニティ チーム

Refresh your lobby and join a new game. This should have been patched by the hotfix that we put out after the event started.

XxSkullyx420xX
XxSkullyx420xX
XxSkullyx420xX5 日前
XxSkullyx420xX5 日前

That would be cool i hope they would grant us a chance at a mythic droid

XxSkullyx420xX
XxSkullyx420xX
XxSkullyx420xX5 日前
XxSkullyx420xX5 日前

Will we get more lightsabers ?

ᵂᶦˡᵈᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶜᵘᵖ
ᵂᶦˡᵈᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶜᵘᵖ
ᵂᶦˡᵈᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶜᵘᵖ5 日前
ᵂᶦˡᵈᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶜᵘᵖ5 日前

Why not make a perk we can purchase with Nova crystals or a droid we can equip that lets us keep our inventory if we die!!!

I am sure everyone else would love this idea.

Ever load into a game, and you have a full inventory of splash?

You know the very splash you stood there forever and ever collecting.

And you turn into sad blue cubes crying because some one eliminated you so you lose all your inventory?

Yeah a perk like that would be nice

DI33SY
DI33SY
DI33SY5 日前
DI33SY5 日前

thanks all sorted!

Kubanito_
Kubanito_
Kubanito_5 日前
Kubanito_5 日前

When are we getting a rebirth cap increase?

参加しますか?
サインインして返信する