Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

登录

你关注的开发者及其社区将在此显示。登录以加入讨论。


  • 探索社区查找你的社区

v1.32.0补丁说明

精选发布于FOAD通过 STAR WARS: DROID TYCOON
FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric5天前
  • 开发者
  • 社区团队
FOAD Eric5天前
  • 开发者
  • 社区团队

KYBER DROIDS 凯伯机器人来啦!

DROIDEX更新

+ 布局已略作更新,可更好地适配不同的屏幕分辨率。

+ 现在,每个变体都会显示各自的追踪进度。

+ 修复了移动设备上的一个问题:轻点一下就会追踪机器人。现在需要双击才能追踪机器人(仅限移动设备)。

+ 修复了本地化文本显示不正确的问题。

更新+修复

+ 现在您可以通过每日任务获取恒星传奇重生要求了。

+ 为“Blueprint Scrap”SRB特权新增了1级,可提供贝斯卡蓝图

+ 修复了移动UI中的一个问题:倍率显示不正确

+ 修复了LOW-MO提供的CPS数量不正确的问题

+ 修复了从基地走得太远时会移除工坊涂漆的问题。

+循环切换工坊涂装时性能改进。

DI33SY
DI33SY
DI33SY5天前
DI33SY5天前

I cant rebirth from 36-37??

I have all the requirements but the rebirth button is greyed out and cant press it.

MOON J3nsix
MOON J3nsix
MOON J3nsix5天前
MOON J3nsix5天前

I really think we'll get another astromech mission

MOON J3nsix
MOON J3nsix
MOON J3nsix5天前
MOON J3nsix5天前

I can't upgrade fusion droids to kyber

FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric
FOAD Eric5天前
  • 开发者
  • 社区团队
FOAD Eric5天前
  • 开发者
  • 社区团队

Refresh your lobby and join a new game. This should have been patched by the hotfix that we put out after the event started.

XxSkullyx420xX
XxSkullyx420xX
XxSkullyx420xX5天前
XxSkullyx420xX5天前

That would be cool i hope they would grant us a chance at a mythic droid

XxSkullyx420xX
XxSkullyx420xX
XxSkullyx420xX5天前
XxSkullyx420xX5天前

Will we get more lightsabers ?

ᵂᶦˡᵈᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶜᵘᵖ
ᵂᶦˡᵈᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶜᵘᵖ
ᵂᶦˡᵈᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶜᵘᵖ5天前
ᵂᶦˡᵈᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶜᵘᵖ5天前

Why not make a perk we can purchase with Nova crystals or a droid we can equip that lets us keep our inventory if we die!!!

I am sure everyone else would love this idea.

Ever load into a game, and you have a full inventory of splash?

You know the very splash you stood there forever and ever collecting.

And you turn into sad blue cubes crying because some one eliminated you so you lose all your inventory?

Yeah a perk like that would be nice

DI33SY
DI33SY
DI33SY5天前
DI33SY5天前

thanks all sorted!

Kubanito_
Kubanito_
Kubanito_5天前
Kubanito_5天前

When are we getting a rebirth cap increase?

想参与吗?
登录以发表回复