Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

サインイン

フォローしたデベロッパーとそのコミュニティは、こちらに表示されます。サインインしてディスカッションに参加しましょう。


  • コミュニティを探すコミュニティを見つける

v42.30 Blitz アップデートノート

ハイライト次に投稿済み:Epic Games経由 Blitz Royale
Communities Team
Communities Team
Communities Team16 時間前
  • スタッフ
  • デベロッパー
  • コミュニティ オーナー
Communities Team16 時間前
  • スタッフ
  • デベロッパー
  • コミュニティ オーナー

🎃 フォートナイトメア 戦利品プールのアップデート

みなさん、こんにちは! フォートナイトメアが不気味な戦利品の刷新とともにBlitz Royaleに襲来! 新登場のボーンラトラー・サブマシンガン、フレディのナイトメア、ラスト・コールを手に入れよう。さらに、人気アイテムのチェンソー、ウッドステークショットガン、パンプキンランチャーも復活! 

フォートナイトメアのローテーション内容:

  • ボーンラトラー・サブマシンガン

  • チェンソー

  • フレディのナイトメア

  • インファントリーライフル

  • ラスト・コール

  • メイクシフト リボルバー

  • ミスト・フォーム

  • ポンプショットガン

  • パンプキンランチャー

  • ウッドステークショットガン

  • ストライカーアサルトライフル

  • タクティカルサブマシンガン

  • キャンディコーン、ホップドロップ、ペパーミントキャンディー

シーズン限定の戦利品の入手先はこちら:

  • バトルバスのロードアウト: ウッドステークショットガン、ポンプショットガン、メイクシフト リボルバー、ストライカーアサルトライフル、ボーンラトラー・サブマシンガンまたはタクティカルサブマシンガン。さらにホップドロップとペパーミントキャンディーも。

  • ゴールドチェスト: チェンソー、ミスト・フォーム、ラスト・コール、フレディのナイトメアを探そう。シーズン限定プールの武器やキャンディーも一緒に入手できる。

  • ゴールドラマ&ゴールド補給物資: 上記のテーマアイテムに加えて、パンプキンランチャーや、シーズン限定プールのより高レアリティの武器を探そう。

シーズン限定のローテーションは、Blitzの基本戦利品プールと並行して実施されます。シールドポーション、ミニシールドポーション、メディキット、ガズルジュース、スラップスプラッシュ、シールドバブル・ジュニアなど、通常の回復/ユーティリティアイテムも引き続き入手可能です。

✅ Blitz Royaleのバグ修正

  • [モバイル] レティクル直下のアイテムがタップでは拾えず、アイテムから少し視線を外す必要があった問題を修正しました。 

v42.30のその他の修正、改善、既知の問題については、こちらの投稿をご確認ください。

新しいゲームアップデートでお会いしましょう!

Blitz開発チーム

annaerb8
annaerb8
annaerb811 時間前
annaerb811 時間前

What about a new map :)

ViewtifulMango
ViewtifulMango
ViewtifulMango11 時間前
ViewtifulMango11 時間前

When can we expect a new map? Or can we get the map rotation added back?

Thank you

Caligula_1978
Caligula_1978
Caligula_19789 時間前
Caligula_19789 時間前

Fun loot I like it. And new map ??? The most important Epic come on !

Crumpled The Kid
Crumpled The Kid
Crumpled The Kid9 時間前
Crumpled The Kid9 時間前

Dear Epic,

I have played 17,565 Blitz matches. I am currently #10 on wins leaderboard and #5 on total time played.

We love it. It's fast, fun, and downright sweaty! I recommend it to every new player.

People speculate that you guys deliberately don't update Blitz in order to balance popularity between game modes. That doesn't make sense to me and I don't know if that's true or not. All I can say is that BR, Reload, and Blitz are not interchangeable.

To be honest, since we've had a bunch of different cool Blitz maps in the past, not updating the map does kinda feel like a slap in the face to dedicated players who queue in your servers everyday.

After all, we're not just complaining. We actually show support. We have Fortnite Crew; we compete; we buy skins, we interact in the community; and most importantly, we keep playing.

We would all appreciate regular map and loot updates that match the frequency of other popular game modes.

参加しますか?
サインインして返信する