Skip to main content
Join the Fortnite developer community

登录

你关注的开发者及其社区将在此显示。登录以加入讨论。


  • 探索社区查找你的社区

v42.30闪电战更新说明

精选发布于Epic Games通过 Blitz Royale
Communities Team
Communities Team
Communities Team16小时前
  • 工作人员
  • 开发者
  • 社区所有者
Communities Team16小时前
  • 工作人员
  • 开发者
  • 社区所有者

🎃 Fortnite梦魇战利品池更新

大家好!Fortnite梦魇正在用一波阴森的战利品焕新“闹”翻Blitz Royale!快去拿上全新的震骨者冲锋枪、《弗莱迪的噩梦》以及《最后呼叫》,也欢迎回归的人气老朋友:电锯、尖头木桩霰弹枪和南瓜发射器。

Fortnite梦魇轮换内容包括:

  • 震骨者冲锋枪

  • 电锯

  • 弗莱迪的噩梦

  • 步兵步枪

  • 最后呼叫

  • 临时左轮手枪

  • 魔力形态

  • 泵动式霰弹枪

  • 南瓜发射器

  • 尖头木桩霰弹枪

  • 打击者突击步枪

  • 战术冲锋枪

  • 玉米糖、Hop Drops和薄荷糖

季节战利品可以在这些地方找:

  • 战斗巴士装备套装:尖头木桩霰弹枪、泵动式霰弹枪、临时左轮手枪、打击者突击步枪、震骨者冲锋枪或战术冲锋枪,另含Hop Drops和薄荷糖。

  • 金宝箱:寻找电锯、魔力形态、最后呼叫和弗莱迪的噩梦,以及季节战利品池中的武器和糖果。

  • 金羊驼与金空投补给:可找到上述主题物品,外加南瓜发射器,以及季节战利品池中更高稀有度的武器。

季节轮换将与Blitz的核心战利品池同时生效。常规的治疗与功能性道具依旧可用,包括护盾药水、小护盾药水、医疗包、吨吨果汁、Slap Splash和Shield Bubble Jr.。

✅ Blitz Royale漏洞修复

  • [移动设备]修复了一个问题:准星正下方的物品无法通过轻点拾取,必须把视角稍微移开才能拾取。

如需查看v42.30中的其他修复、改进和已知问题,请查看这篇帖子。

新版本更新见!

闪电战开发团队

annaerb8
annaerb8
annaerb811小时前
annaerb811小时前

What about a new map :)

ViewtifulMango
ViewtifulMango
ViewtifulMango11小时前
ViewtifulMango11小时前

When can we expect a new map? Or can we get the map rotation added back?

Thank you

Caligula_1978
Caligula_1978
Caligula_19789小时前
Caligula_19789小时前

Fun loot I like it. And new map ??? The most important Epic come on !

Crumpled The Kid
Crumpled The Kid
Crumpled The Kid9小时前
Crumpled The Kid9小时前

Dear Epic,

I have played 17,565 Blitz matches. I am currently #10 on wins leaderboard and #5 on total time played.

We love it. It's fast, fun, and downright sweaty! I recommend it to every new player.

People speculate that you guys deliberately don't update Blitz in order to balance popularity between game modes. That doesn't make sense to me and I don't know if that's true or not. All I can say is that BR, Reload, and Blitz are not interchangeable.

To be honest, since we've had a bunch of different cool Blitz maps in the past, not updating the map does kinda feel like a slap in the face to dedicated players who queue in your servers everyday.

After all, we're not just complaining. We actually show support. We have Fortnite Crew; we compete; we buy skins, we interact in the community; and most importantly, we keep playing.

We would all appreciate regular map and loot updates that match the frequency of other popular game modes.

想参与吗?
登录以发表回复